Sunday, June 3, 2018

Progress report

Hi everyone, I forgot to upload a blog post for my project in progress and I kept saving my project over so I guess I’d just like to share a little bit of my inspiration for slightly changing my direction and a few visual snippets as well. I decided to change because I felt like when I was pitching my project proposal, I kept thinking about how it was specifically my conversations with certain people that were making me feel a certain way. It came down to the fact that I was strongly impacted by particular words and sentences, that severely altered the way I felt about the person that was saying them, and severely altered the way I continue to look at them and myself today. Here are a few other sketches I was doing when thinking about this project.




tu étais très belle aujourd’hui

yes

why don’t you want to do the symposium

because i can’t convey how i feel through formal academic restrictions

she might be the most attractive american i’ve seen since i’ve been here

elle est probablement la plus belle américaine que j’ai vu depuis je suis arrivé.

am i not american

why do you want to work for us?

because you are my back up plan.


she’s so stupid i hate being in the same room with her

but you haven’t even talked to her



why do they stare so much
pourquoi ils regardent tellement fixement. 

why do you care you so much



will i see you in new york?

No comments:

Post a Comment