Sunday, January 8, 2017

numéroun

"
there
is
absolutely
no 
inevitability
as
long
as
there
is
a
willingness
to
contemplate
what
is
happening
"
(McLuhan) 

my name is veronica. i am an art history major and i am exhausted of sitting in a stuffy room and looking at old man-creatures renaissance painters called 'infant Christ'. 

i used to get stuck in doors alot because my backpack was too big and i didn't open the door wide enough.

i once took a snapchat as i was falling up stairs.
snapchat amuses me.

i believe words can be powerful, but they are not my medium.

i think easy and portlandia on netflix are incredibly good. i aspire to be a customer in the feminist bookstore.

i can only vibe with music.

Untitled. Mixed media.

caffeine breathes into me a second life.

my friends wanted to look fly so i took pics of them.

Cool Kids on the Roof. Digital photography.

my old dog used to sit on my head while i slept and i thought we could have made a fabulous duo.

i think laughter can be simultaneously a cry for help and a rejoice in living.

i think it'd be pretty damn cool to work with emma sulkowicz.

my world went a little wild when i first learned of the soviet montage, and then german expressionism.
it went a bit wilder when i took my first college art course at the university of pittsburgh. my professor's name was www.dylanvitone.com

i cling currently to what happens when you combine art and code. i do so because of this woman carolinerecord.com 

ART100
Living in a Computer World. Performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment